Submit a Ticket
Backup for Windows - Image Based Backup - file-level restore
How to Recover Individual Files from Image Based Backup
1. Launch CloudBerry Backup, navigate on
2. Right-click on the system image file and select
File Level Restore
3. You will see the list of volumes that are included in the system image backup.
4. Expand the volumes and find the individual files you would like to restore from the system backup. Right-click on the files and hit
: You can restore the entire folder with all the files inside it. Just right-click on that folder and hit
5. Choose the location you want to restore the files to and click
6. You will see the following notification message.
7. To review the restore plan, go to
tab where you can manage all the restore plans you have created. The green progress bar indicates the current progress of the data restoring.
Updated: 05 Feb 2018 01:38 AM
Help us to make this article better
Backup for Windows - File Backup - Backup cannot access files located on a network share when they are in use
Backup - How to increase upload speed
Backup for Windows - VSS
Backup - Retention policy for block-level backup
Backup for Windows - Connection whitelist
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk